Jennifer L. Wilson
A partner in our Family Law Group, Jennifer practises all aspects of family law.
Jennifer takes a pragmatic, results-oriented approach to her practice, relying on her negotiation skills and experience before the courts to achieve fair, efficient results for her clients.
Prior to joining Torkin Manes, Jennifer practised family law in Victoria, British Columbia.
Credentials & Affiliations
- Community Involvement
- Ontario Bar, 2005
- British Columbia Bar, 2004
- LLB, University of Victoria, 2003
- MPA, Queen’s University, 1998
- BA, McGill University, 1997
- Canadian Bar Association - Family Law Section
- Ontario Bar Association
- Volunteer, Family Legal Health Program