As an associate in our Private Client Services Group, Jennifer’s practice encompasses all matters of estate planning and estate administration. She works with a range of clients, including high net worth individuals, professionals and business owners to implement thoughtful and effective estate plans that reflect their personal and financial goals. She also advises on cross-border estate matters for dual citizens. Jennifer’s estate administration practice ranges from assisting with probate applications, to advising on roles and responsibilities of executors and trustees during the administration of an estate.
Jennifer simplifies complex legal concepts into terms that resonate with her clients. This helps them understand the considerations required when preparing wills, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents. Jennifer’s background in psychology assists her in navigating challenging situations and sensitive family dynamics. Jennifer’s experience allows her to relate to and empathize with clients, while providing sound and comprehensive estate planning advice. Jennifer frequently works with other professional advisors to ensure a holistic estate planning approach.
Credentials & Affiliations
- Community Involvement
- Ontario Bar, 2020
- JD, University of Toronto, 2019
- BA, Western University, 2016
- Ontario Bar Association - Trusts and Estates Law Section
- Ontario Bar Association - Young Lawyers’ Division
- Junior Trusts and Estates Practitioners (JTEP)
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP) Canada Affiliate
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Board Member, Jewish Camp Council of Toronto