Canada’s franchise market is the second largest in the world and is a key source of our country’s economic growth.
At Torkin Manes, we help our clients grow their businesses through franchising and strategically advise them throughout the lifecycle of their business. As a full-service law firm, we leverage the expertise of various practice areas across the firm to provide comprehensive advice in all areas of business related to franchising.
Our Franchise Law services include:
- Advising franchisors on their business structure
- Drafting franchise disclosure documents and franchise agreements for franchisors
- Negotiating franchise agreements on behalf of both franchisors and franchisees
- Providing advice to potential franchisees with respect to franchise disclosure documents and franchise agreements
- Negotiating commercial leasing agreements
- Acting on the sale, acquisition and financing of commercial property
- Providing legal advice to both franchisors and franchisees with respect to potential disputes
- Acting for both franchisees and franchisors in franchise litigation