Sidney Troister and Stephanie Eiley co-chair the Law Society of Ontario's 20th Annual Real Estate Law Summit
On April 20, 2023, Sidney Troister and Stephanie Eiley, together with Joel Kadish, will once again co-chair the LSO’s Annual Real Estate Law Summit, where participants will benefit from the insight and knowledge from accomplished members of the Real Estate Bar in their comprehensive examination of the issues vital to real estate lawyers today.
From condos and cottages to commercial leasing and title insurance, participants will learn about the topics and tools to not only manage a successful real estate practice, but also thrive in uncertain times. Among the topics for discussion are:
- The five most negotiated issues in commercial leasing
- Client identification and verification requirements and what is next
- Insights on closing deals in a recession
- The new vacancy tax and how it impacts your practice
- The most common issues identified in spot audits
Sidney, Stephanie and Joel will be joined by a roster of distinguished real estate lawyers for this year’s Summit, one of the LSO’s most popular programs attracting more than 1,400 lawyers across Ontario.
For more information and to register for the Summit, please visit the Law Society of Ontario website.